Go on your path, even if you live for a day,
Do something, put away your weakness.”
Only a few people knew that I suffered from Depression just last year. I’ve been battling with it since January 2017, due to several circumstances including work, life, friends, love life, weight gain, future plans, etc. It worsened around August that I couldn’t barely see myself in the future and I almost want to end everything. It was really hard for me to open up about my depression because it is really a serious matter that I, myself is the only one who can solve what’s going thru my mind. But during mid-September, I heard a Korean song over someone else’s phone that has a melancholic melody and I searched it in YouTube. The song was I NEED U by BTS and that was the beginning of a new chapter.
So these are the brief reasons why I stan BTS:
1. PURE VOCALS
2. CHOREOGRAPHY ALWAYS ON POINT
3. AESTHETICALLY PLEASING MUSIC VIDEOS
- KIM SEOKJIN
- KIM NAMJOON
- MIN YOONGI
- JUNG HOSEOK
- PARK JIMIN
- KIM TAEHYUNG
- JEON JUNGKOOK
– i love all of their songs!
6. “Teamwork makes the dream work” – their FRIENDSHIP
(a list of GCF made by jungkook)
- GCF in Tokyo
- GCF in Osaka
- GCF in USA
- GCF in Saipan
– their fandom is called ARMY (Adorable Representative M.C for Youth) and what’s great about them is that they love their ARMYs all over the world. Whenever they are awarded on stage whether locally or internationally, they do not forget to thank their ARMYs. Oftentimes, they do update by posting a picture or doing VLive for the ARMYs.
8. the fact that they are HUMAN
– I stan them because they’re real. They also struggled to make it on top and almost disband. But they didn’t let the world and the circumstances break them. They fought hard for their dreams, and that is why they do deserve everything that is happening to them right now. You can feel their feelings in their music, it will tell you a lot of stories. That’s also the reason why I managed to get out of the dark place called depression.